Enduroist Slogan
Bizi Takip Edin Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Kayıt ol
1 den 9´e kadar. Toplam 9 Sayfa bulundu
    Enduroist Üye tequila64bmw - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    carlo legnani
    Üyelik tarihi
    10-11-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    monterenzio
    Mesajlar
    Marka
    Aprillia

Red face next year in Turkey(advice)

hello all,
    I would like to come to Turkey next year, I'm looking for tours in cappadocia and unpaved roads. interesting places where you can stay in peace, the sea and mountains. thanks for the information

Enduroist Kıdemli Üye Karga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    Kerem Ağacıkoğlu
    Üyelik tarihi
    16-02-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar
    Motosiklet
    R 1100 GS, Yamaha BW's 100
    Marka
    Bmw

Standart

Alıntı tequila64bmw Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hello all,
    I would like to come to Turkey next year, I'm looking for tours in cappadocia and unpaved roads. interesting places where you can stay in peace, the sea and mountains. thanks for the information
    Tercumesidir (Translation):

Onumuzdeki yil Turkiye'ye gelmek istiyorum. Kapadokya'da ve asfaltsiz yollarda duzenlenen turlar ariyorum. Deniz kenarinda veya daglarda huzur icinde kalabilecegim ilginc mekanlar arayisindayim. Vereceginiz bilgiler icin tesekkurler..

C.N.: Hadin enduroistler..: )
    T.N.: Go enduroists..: )
    Alman yapmış...

Isim
    carlo legnani
    Üyelik tarihi
    10-11-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    monterenzio
    Mesajlar
    Marka
    Aprillia

Standart

sorry, maybe I explained bad, no tours, but indications for solo tour.

I depart from Italy to Greece and Turkey through the routes I need directions, both at sea and in the mountains.
    I would prefer unpaved roads

Enduroist Kıdemli Üye Deniz Kupeli - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    deniz küpeli
    Üyelik tarihi
    14-04-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    cihangir
    Mesajlar
    Marka
    Diger

Standart

Hi Carlo,

How much time will you have in Turkey and how many days do you plan to stay in Capadocia? A normal motorway ride is about 10 hours from Istanbul, so if you take unpaved roads all the way there it can take a couple of days.

If you do go off road all the way go via Mount Ida (Kaz mountains). This is a rough guide only. Once in Turkey go to Eceabat and catch a boat to Canakkale. Once on the Asian side plot a route over the Kaz mountains. I can't give you any off road routes but I'm sure somebody here can.

When in Capadocia I recommend Kaya Kamping. The prices are good and the facilities are excellent. There are lots of hotels there too. I can't give you any advice on off road tracks there, however the landscape is incredible and there are LOTS of unpaved roads in central Anatolia.

Ride safe

Deniz

Enduroist Kadim Üye Armağan ÖZTÜRK - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    Armağan Ozturk
    Üyelik tarihi
    11-07-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar
    Motosiklet
    R1200 BJK Triple Black
    Marka
    Bmw

Standart

Hi tequila64bmw,

As far as I understand you want to follow interesting roads instead of ordinary roads. I think you will enter Turkey border from Greece at İpsala town. There is two road you can use in order to reach İstanbul other than motorway. One of them at the north(İpsala, Havsa, Kırklareli to İstanbul) and one of them at the south(İpsala, Malkara, Tekirdağ to İstanbul). As you can easily see the northone is long way. I advice you to use north road even if it is long.

When you come to İstanbul you should stay at least two or three days in İstanbul. Grand Bazaar, Taksim, Blue Mosque, St. Sofia etc.

If I were you I would use İstanbul, Yalova, İznik, Eskişehir, Ankara to Nevsehir road later on. These are newbie opinion. Experts will advice you better.

By the way When I go abroad I always look at virtualtouist.com web site. I definitely suggest you to read place comments.

Isim
    carlo legnani
    Üyelik tarihi
    10-11-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    monterenzio
    Mesajlar
    Marka
    Aprillia

Standart

perfect! you were a great help. I have two / three weeks in August. I know that there are few to be able to enjoy a wonderful country like yours, but better than nothing.
    Meanwhile, I begin to get information on routes, tracks and archaeological sites, cities.
    anyone with GPS traces of unpaved roads
    I like very much : Okeyy:: Okeyy:: Okeyy:: Okeyy:
    ;-)))))))

Enduroist Kıdemli Üye Karga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    Kerem Ağacıkoğlu
    Üyelik tarihi
    16-02-2011
    Bulunduğu yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar
    Motosiklet
    R 1100 GS, Yamaha BW's 100
    Marka
    Bmw

Standart

If you prefer to do Deniz's route, I strongly suggest you to take a bit more time to stroll around in Gallipoli Peninsula.. The place is a milestone in Turkish history and also an amazing natural miracle.. The legendary Gallipoli Battles have taken place at that region and I believe it would be a big loss if you approached that close to this open-air museum but passed it without seeing around.. I'm telling you, you'll be amazed by the lovely views and the ambiance of this national park..

You can ride around 30-40 mins more or less by the sea after Eceabat until you get to Seddulbahir where is the village on the very tip of the peninsula.. If you like the place and need accommodation, I strongly suggest Deniz Pension.. It's like 20-25 meters away from the village square. The owner of the place is a rider too and they have a very satisfying service with all these homemade jams and stuff..: )
    Then you can visit Alcitepe, Conkbayiri - Ariburnu, Kabatepe, Anzac Cove or wherever the road takes you.. It's not an offroad track however I believe you would enjoy the curves anyways..

That ring ride on the peninsula doesn't take longer than 2-3 hours if you don't decide to spend more time to enjoy the views and the amazing history.

Hope you enjoy the place if you decide to follow my advice..: )
    Konu Karga tarafından (17-11-2011 Saat 12:20 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Alman yapmış...

Enduroist Kadim Üye MEHMET ERCAN - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    mehmet ercan
    Üyelik tarihi
    24-01-2009
    Bulunduğu yer
    bozyazı/mersin
    Mesajlar
    Motosiklet
    yamaha 1200 süper tenere
    Marka
    Yamaha
    Zamanınız kısıtlı, bu yüzden başkalarının hayatını yaşayarak onu harcamayın. Başkalarının düşüncelerinin sonuçlarıyla yaşama dogmasına takılıp kalmayın. Başka insanların fikirlerinin gürültüsünün kendi kalbinizin sesini duymanızı engellemesine izin vermeyin. Ve en önemlisi kalbinizin ve sezgilerinizin yolundan gidecek cesarete sahip olun. Kalbiniz ve sezgileriniz ne yapmak istediğinizi bilirler. Bunun dışındaki herşey ikinci planda.

Steve Jobs

Enduroist Kadim Üye MEHMET ERCAN - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Isim
    mehmet ercan
    Üyelik tarihi
    24-01-2009
    Bulunduğu yer
    bozyazı/mersin
    Mesajlar
    Motosiklet
    yamaha 1200 süper tenere
    Marka
    Yamaha

Standart

If we can help you communicate with us over the route when it comes to turkey.
    ofroad you can draw a route from Antalya to kapodakya.
    Zamanınız kısıtlı, bu yüzden başkalarının hayatını yaşayarak onu harcamayın. Başkalarının düşüncelerinin sonuçlarıyla yaşama dogmasına takılıp kalmayın. Başka insanların fikirlerinin gürültüsünün kendi kalbinizin sesini duymanızı engellemesine izin vermeyin. Ve en önemlisi kalbinizin ve sezgilerinizin yolundan gidecek cesarete sahip olun. Kalbiniz ve sezgileriniz ne yapmak istediğinizi bilirler. Bunun dışındaki herşey ikinci planda.

Steve Jobs

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •